I'm author and editor Holly M. Kothe. Thanks for stopping by my writing and review blog.
Literature is as addictive to me as a hot hazelnut latte, so grab a mug and have a look around.



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweet Violent Femmes--Five Days Free!

Sweet Violent Femmes, a "Dark and hard-edged page turner. (Leave male ego at the door)" -Amazon reviews
 
 
 
Kindle Direct Publishing offers a most useful and awesome tool, allowing independent authors to give their book away for free for a certain number of days. I'm taking full advantage and using all five days of the available promo to get as many readers hooked as possible.

Us no-names jump at the chance simply to get read. Though money is always helpful in supporting one's need for pesky human maintenance, reader exposure is an incredible high. I hope you all can find a moment to give this a download. I'd love to hear your honest critiques. Leave a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or the side of a bus (anywhere!)...just read my free book. Read it hard. Thanks all!


Sweet Violent Femmes
 
Free from January 2 through January 6.
Click here to go to: Amazon Kindle
 
Some women will not be scorned...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive